State Of The Art Dental Technology
Our office has always been on the forefront of dental technologies.
- “Impressionless” Impressions – Today there is oftentimes no need to use all of the gooey materials to take an impression for crowns, caps and bridges. Using state of the art CAD CAM technology, we can now use a specialized camera to take a video of your tooth, design your new restoration on a computer and then actually mill (create) that restoration right here in the office.
- Intra-oral Cameras – We were one of the first offices to offer intra-oral cameras so that our patients can visualize the necessary treatment as it is presented.
- Digital X-rays – Digital X-rays have replaced the old fashioned film that required developing. Digital x-rays are more accurate, faster to acquire and use less radiation than film. Dr. Ganz was one of the first dentists to offer digital x-rays to his patients and was an owner of Dexis Digital Radiography, a leader in the digital x-ray field.
- Diagnodent Laser Guided Caries (Decay) Detection – Using a safe red laser we are now able to find cavities before they can even be seen by the naked eye, visualized on x-rays or even felt with a dental instrument.
- Computerized Bite Analysis – Using a new instrument called TekScan our office is one of the few in the nation to be able to actually obtain real time data relating to your bite. This may sound somewhat unimportant, but in reality your bite is critical in maintaining a healthy dentition. If you bite is not correct, this can result in not only tooth fracture, loosening of teeth but all problems with the jaw joint (TMJ) and the muscles of the head and neck. These problems can then even result in headaches, migraines etc.
- Ultrasound Micro Current and Cold Laser Therapy – These tools are FDA and AMA approved and are used in the pain free, non-invasive treatment of chronic head, neck and TMJ Pain.
- Lasers – Our office has ND-YAG lasers which can be used for a wide variety of treatment including periodontal therapy.
- Digital Panoramic X-ray – Panoramic x-rays are used to visualize the entire jaw, upper and lower, as well as additional dental structures. Today, instead of developing film, our office uses a digital panoramic that uses less radiation, image are developed immediately and are more accurate than film.
- Three Dimensional 3D Cone Beam X-ray – This new technology allows us to see 3 dimensionally all aspects of your dentistry, the jaw bone and much more. State of the art technology that advances our ability to treat you and your family.
- State of the Art Sterilization – Nothing is more important than our patient’s safety. That is why we use the finest in sterilization techniques to guarantee the instruments that are used each and every day.
- Televisions – To keep you occupied during your treatment we provide TVs in every treatment room.
- Laptops and iPads – If you’re in need of a laptop or an iPad while you’re at the office, just ask. We can hook you up with our network so you can access the web, obtain email etc.
Feel Free To Contact Us At Any Time. We’ll Return Your Message Within 24 Hours.