If you’ve been thinking about improving your smile, porcelain veneers are a great restorative method. Life-like, long lasting and extremely versatile, they can solve a multitude of dental problems. Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way over the years and can now come close to not only duplicating mother nature but improving upon here.
However, before you begin, you need to be educated before starting any dental procedure. Hopefully this page will give you a great start. If you want to download our Cosmetic Free Report just Click Here.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are a great way to fix a wide variety of dental problems such as:
- Discolored or stained
- Crooked Teeth
- Chipped Teeth
- Cracked Teeth
- Twisted Teeth
- Teeth with gaps
“Before entering into any dental treatment, even Porcelain Veneers, you should aware of Pros and Cons”
Porcelain Veneers Pros
- Natural Appearance: Porcelain veneers are made of porcelain material that resembles your tooth enamel.
- Stain Resistant: They have high resistance power.
- Color Versatility: Ceramists have a innate ability to create a beautiful result matching one tooth to another or changing your appearance totally using porcelain veneers.
- Superior Appearance: They can dramatically develop your appearance and give you that extra confidence you need to start your day knowing your smile is realistic and natural looking.
- Durability: They have a lifespan of 15 years or more, compared to 7 years life of plastic composite veneers.
Porcelain Veneers Cons
- Permanence: The enamel of your teeth has to be removed and replaced. This is non-reversible. Although today there are porcelain veneers called Non-Prep where, in certain circumstance, little or no tooth structure needs to be removed. Also, no whitening procedure can change their color.
- Tooth Sensitivity: Attaching veneers to your teeth can make them a bit more more sensitive to cold and heat. Tooth sensitivity occurs due to the removal of your natural tooth enamel. This is usually minimal and disappears within a short time.
- Not for Everyone: In case you have decayed teeth or periodontal disease, you may not be a right candidate for porcelain veneers.
- Artificial: Although they look natural,these are artificial teeth and do require a minimal amount of extra care. No biting pencils. No biting jelly apples. Just be smart. You can certainly enjoy a normal diet within concern.
- Expense: These are fairly expensive. That’s why we’re making this incredible offer. SEE BELOW!
LIMITED TO THE FIRST 10 NEW PATIENTS TO CALL
The Dental Spa at Garden City
300 Garden City Plaza
Garden City NY 11530
Adj. To Roosevelt Field Mall
Feel Free To Contact Us At Any Time. We’ll Return Your Message Within 24 Hours.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]